Very pleased with Dreams Unlimited

fredandkell

I'd rather be cruising
So I don't typically use a travel agent just because I enjoy travel planning so much myself. We did use DU for our 9/23 cruise because we were lured in by the onboard credit.

Well, one thing I never thought of or anticipated was that the cruise would be totally changed from an Eastern to a Western. As soon as that happened they contacted me, and then called DCL on my behalf to inquire about changing to a different cruise next summer, and made everything happen behind the scenes to make that switch work.

I feel confident I was saved a couple hours waiting on the phone, and they worked to make sure we didn't lose money by switching the booking/cruise itinerary. It was even more awesome because my normal agent, Kristie, was at a training, so this was a substitute agent, Beth, who stepped in to cover her, and she was rockstar awesome even though I wasn't her original client.

So, long story short, I have been very pleased with Dreams Unlimited and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone! We will def. book through them in the future should we take another Disney Cruise!

Be here is or again agent and was very helpful with my Oct 7 sailing as well. This is our 3rd cruise thru her.

We've been using DU for both our DCL and WDW vacations; for too far back for me to remember the first time we used them.
We had DU book our upcoming DCL vacation for next year; as soon as the itineraries were released for summer 2018. I would have to think that the DCL phone lines light up fast once dates and itineraries are released and I'm glad that I did not have to be placed on hold and wait my turn to speak to a DCL agent.

I just used Beth to book a "last minute" cruise and she is OUTSTANDING!! ::Had to chime in, really thrilled with the service::

Beth F is our girl too! She is the best I could ask for. I have never had to wait for her to get anything done and she keeps us informed constantly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!