Vet Technician services

team bradfield

Happy Campers
Our DD#3 just received her Veterinary Technician Certification and she is considering starting a Mobile Vet Clinic, we are retired and she would like to travel with (and without) us, she loves camping/travel.

So the question is, if a Vet Tech (wellness care, check ups, teeth cleaning, anal glands, grooming, med administration, nails, etc) were available at a campground, would anyone be interested in this type of service?

we typically stay at a campground for a week to month or so at a time.

just curious, thanks

We travel with our 2 dogs, AKA The Savage Sisters, and will say we normally get them a good going over by our normal Vet the week before an extended trip. A good friend's wife is also a vet (She is our back up to our primary that we have been with for 24 years ) and I have consulted when a problem comes up.
What I wonder is how would she let people know where she is and what services she provides. How many campgrounds would allow her to provide her services on site?

We travel with our 2 dogs, AKA The Savage Sisters, and will say we normally get them a good going over by our normal Vet the week before an extended trip. A good friend's wife is also a vet (She is our back up to our primary that we have been with for 24 years ) and I have consulted when a problem comes up.
What I wonder is how would she let people know where she is and what services she provides. How many campgrounds would allow her to provide her services on site?

She is licensed in Utah and Illinois now, she would have to license in each state she services. Her home base would be Utah/Idaho area but when we take extended trips, she would like to join. Advertising would be easy, campground permission is a different story. Our next trip out, I will float it out there on our stops.

1. Good idea.
2. However, licensing and business insurances could be challenging.
3. Also, the vet would have to earn a lot of trust from owners.
4. Other than marketing, I can't see why it would not work.

NOTE:
. . . For assistance go to HTTPS://SCORE.ORG and ask for a mentor to assist her.
. . . SCORE is sponsored by the Small Business Administration.
. . . They have talented mentors to help entrepreneurs and startups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter