VGF reservation question, please help!

DreamnDisney

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! If I want to rent points to stay at VGF does it have to be from someone who owns DVC points at the Grand Floridian or can it be from any DVC owner who has points available for rent? Thanks again, I've read one other post but it is a little confusing!

It depends on when you want to stay and how soon you want confirmation for it. Right now the end of October and beginning of January can be reserved by anyone while Nov and Dec are only available to VGF owners (with some time periods already sold out in some categories). Febuary and on will have the regular 11 month versus 7 month time period. If you want to stay this December you probably should try to rent from someone with VGF points where for next Feb or March you could try and wait for the 7 month period to open up. Again part of it depends on how much you want to stay there as opposed to staying anywhere on property.

Anyone, regardless of home resort, can book for stays starting on Oct 23rd and Oct 24th as of today. If your arrival date is after the 24th of October then you need a person with VGF points. Tomorrow anyone, regardless of home resort, can start booking stays arriving on Oct 25th. I will warn you the resort is pretty high demand this week because it is the opening week so I would find someone to get points from ASAP, and be ready to be flexible with room size and view category.

Good Luck and congrats on the wedding, I got married on the beach at Poly.

Anyone, regardless of home resort, can book for stays starting on Oct 23rd and Oct 24th as of today. If your arrival date is after the 24th of October then you need a person with VGF points. Tomorrow anyone, regardless of home resort, can start booking stays arriving on Oct 25th. I will warn you the resort is pretty high demand this week because it is the opening week so I would find someone to get points from ASAP, and be ready to be flexible with room size and view category.

Good Luck and congrats on the wedding, I got married on the beach at Poly.

Thank you!!! I have someone checking for me tomorrow morning! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter