VGF Villas & Views - REVISED 07/22/2017

Is this a cash room? Boulder Ridge Villas (VWL) Doesn't have lake view rooms as a category for points and I cannot find that room number on the maps I have of BRV/VWL nor for Copper Creek Villas. Did you book a Wilderness Lodge room? I sure hope I am wrong.

BTW, upgrades from a studio to a 2BR is extremely rare. In fact upgrades for DVC rooms is very rare. It usually means something was wrong with your assigned room.

Denise, I think you got your threads mixed up! This is re VGF! :o

1604 is the last studio down the hall towards the Grand Villa. If you combine it with 1602 (1 BR), you have a 2BR lock-off. It has a nice Lake View.

We just booked a week in September in a 1bedroom standard view I'll be sure to come back and post pics. So glad to be back at the grand. It's our first time at GFV.

I asked for a fountain view, but ended up on the other side somehow. Nice monorail and water view. Can see the contemporary from the corner.

Room 1515 Standard Studio
14uakpc.jpg

o7p0gg.jpg

Last edited:
I asked for a fountain view, but ended up on the other side somehow. Nice monorail and water view. Can see the contemporary from the corner.

Room 1515 Standard Studio
14uakpc.jpg

o7p0gg.jpg

Believe we had the room last year - it's a nice view!

We received a dramatic upgrade for our 50th Anniversary stay....instead of a standard view studio, we we given a lake view two bedroom. VGF has beautiful accommodations, and it’s CMs really made us feel special!! Thank you!!

5C6F4F87-E8E4-4F42-8BDD-FBE37498C6DE.jpeg 76ACD99C-FE25-40EF-A27E-3839355B33B4.jpeg 209E9A36-796F-4925-B7D7-C47D07296122.jpeg

Wow, that is impressive Bobbi. Happy Anniversary! I am amazed they had a 2 bedroom available. Was this pre-cruise?
Post cruise. Just this past Friday night. We noticed a glitch in MDE, suddenly we had TWO villas at VGF, a studio, AND a two bedroom. THIS WAS BEFORE WE EVER GOT TO WDW! So, it was not like we got the anniversary buttons and they decided to upgrade us. I have no idea how it happened. However, I do believe it was the CM who checked us in who got us the cake.
We were also gifted champagne, 2 glasses at Narcoosees, and cakes to take home.

B6494D07-26B4-40CC-A58A-B3BD6BAF9669.jpeg

We received a dramatic upgrade for our 50th Anniversary stay....instead of a standard view studio, we we given a lake view two bedroom. VGF has beautiful accommodations, and it’s CMs really made us feel special!! Thank you!!

View attachment 325192 View attachment 325193 View attachment 325194

Wow congratulations! We will be there in August, celebrating our 30th Anniversary and our youngest’s graduation from HS. I should make sure MS knows. We are already in a 2bedroom but I love the special attention you get when Disney know you are celebrating!!

That's awesome! Happy anniversary! Did you make sure to sleep in all the beds and sit in all the seats?? :D

No, but we kept going back to the extra bedroom and smiled.

Our friends, of whom we had no idea that they would be at WDW for the day, had already paid for a room at Caribbean Beach Resort. This friend had been my Maid of Honor, and we have been friends since kindergarten. They happily shared our goodies, and took the extras. What a happy surprise, to be able to share the experience with friends.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!