Via Napoli pizza prices

El&Asmom

DIS Veteran
On the Disney menus for Via Napoli it says pizza prices "per serving". Do they charge per person or per pizza? Sorry, we've never been there before and some of my kids aren't big eaters.

Thanks

Per pizza. Individual starts at $19. Large starts at $30. X-large starts at $40. I think you can add salad and that is charged per person.

The large is gigantic. It can feed 3 people with no problem, 2 if you like to eat 1/2 a gigantic pizza.

Our family of four split a large pizza. My daughter and husband shared a salad, but I think the salad was large enough for us to all have some if we wanted.
The pizza was absolutely delicious. That's a place I would want to try again.

The four cheese pizza is outstanding, however.
YES it is amazing. :) The quattro fraomaggi is my fave pizza at via napoli. :cloud9: So yummy. For those who havent tried it, this is a white pizza (no tomato sauce).

@El&Asmom if your kids arent big eaters, one personal size pizza just might be enough to feed them both. The person size is huge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!