Vice President Mike Pence to visit Florida today

Status
Not open for further replies.

monica9

DIS Veteran
Is there a thread about Pence’s visit with theme park leaders? I’m wondering if there will be an up to date thread on this and if this will be live for us to watch? I’m assuming not but maybe someone has inside information that can give us a Harare info one the meeting is over. Hope this meeting is for him to hear their ideas on reopening and they announce soon. At this point we are torn between our November booked trip to Disney or going to Beaches resort. It all depends on what they announce will be restricted.

Is there a thread about Pence’s visit with theme park leaders? I’m wondering if there will be an up to date thread on this and if this will be live for us to watch? I’m assuming not but maybe someone has inside information that can give us a Harare info one the meeting is over. Hope this meeting is for him to hear their ideas on reopening and they announce soon. At this point we are torn between our November booked trip to Disney or going to Beaches resort. It all depends on what they announce will be restricted.
I think the point of the trip is to get some photo ops of him handing over PPE to a nursing home. The "meeting" is to justify spending the tax dollars to do that. I doubt we'll see any announcements as result of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter