Video Editing Software help....?

myheartisinFlorida

Mouseketeer
I hope this is the correct place for this post - I video on a GoPro Hero Black and my Iphone 8plus. I don't do a ton of editing outside of our vacation and weekend trips. I just found out that GoPro no longer supports the GoPro studio which is what I was previously using. I am not looking to be the next youtube vlogger, just do this for personal use and to allow some to see our trips. Can anyone recommend some software that is fairly easy to use and will allow me to edit GoPro as well as Iphone video? Free is always good but if I have to shell out some $$$, that is ok as well. I prefer it not be too expensive however. Thanks in advance!

If you want to spend the least amount, I would look at Pinnacle, Adobe Premier Elements, or Corel Visual Studio. All should be less than $100. For free, I would say Lightworks.

What I'm not clear on is whether all 4 of those will handle both GoPro and Apple.

I use CyberLink Power Director. It works fine with my iPhone and I believe that GoPro is listed as a compatible device too. The current version is Power Director 16.

I use CyberLink Power Director. It works fine with my iPhone and I believe that GoPro is listed as a compatible device too. The current version is Power Director 16.
Just wanted to thank you - I bought the Cyberlink Power Director and love it! Easy to use and compatible with everything I needed! THANK YOU!

I'm a little late to the party but I thought I would add to the topic in case someone else stumbles onto this thread.

I just started using DaVinci Resolve 15 for our family trips. There's a bit of a learning curve but it seems pretty powerful and free. Was able to use both my S8 videos and my wife's iPhone 7 videos, also imported my photos to use as a slideshow.

I've been using Cyberlink Power Director ever since it was suggested. Very reasonably priced and user friendly. No complaints at all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!