Video podcasts of DL

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
Hey, if any of your are intersted in FREE video podcasts of DL, on iTunes go to the video podcast section and search for "Bringing Disneyland Home". They have some really terrific stuff (especially if you have a video ipod (hee hee)......I knew there was a reason I spent all that money last Christmas!

Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup2

FYI, you can also watch a podcast on your laptop -- so other readers should still go check it out, even if they don't yet have the video ipod. :sunny:

This is getting me excited for our next trip!! :cool1:

OK, just tried it.
first click on "music store"
next in the Left sidebar chose "podcasts"
Now in the middle of the page there is a picture(purple) of people in 3D glasses called"videopodcasts"
on the first page chose to "sort" by name, and "Bringing Disneyland Home" comes aplphabetically. Then just subscribe and read the segment descriptions.

well......I have an Imac running a OS X system, so I don't know if there any any differences for people on Windows. Please let me know! I guess one of the reasons I was excited to find this was that it is so Apple friendly as opposed to other sites that offer video that isn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter