(VIDEO) - Port Orleans French Quarter - Resort Tour

Ah, I love your videos! I just showed this to DH, and he is feeling pretty good about my choice of Disney resort! Thank you so much!

Nice video:) FYI, you do not need to bring towels from your room for the movies, they have a towel cart there and you can help yourself to the towels.

It's my husband and I favorite resort to stay at!:woohoo: it's small, not too crowded, not TOO many kiddos...the rooms are cozy (who spends a ton of time in their rooms anyway!) has good access to everything...what else could you want? we heading there in a week and a half:cool1: and CAN'T WAIT! if you want all these things, this is the place to stay!~:worship:

Thanks guys.. we realised about the towel cart after the video! doh!

Moving this to the Resorts Community board, home of photo and video threads. :)

Awesome!! Thank you for the video! I just changed my reservation to be at POFQ in February - 1st time staying there.

What buildings are the movies between? Thinking I want to request away from that because of noise.

Really great video! We are staying there in June and I am even more excited now. That has a been a resort on my bucket list for years now. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts