Videos on the ABD website

Grifdog22

Barking Mad!
We would have departed for France today for the inaugural Rhone river ABD. I pulled up the trip again on the ABD website and discovered a terrific video that was not there a few weeks ago (or maybe I've just totally missed it). It gives a detailed viewing instead of a couple of pictures of what the trip consists of. I am now all the more thrilled that we moved our reservation to next June. (If only Tobi were still going at the same time.)

I then pulled up the video on Egypt - again something much more detailed that what we saw previously, including video of snorkeling in the red sea. I hope we make it in October - still a lifelong dream of mine since I was a little kid. It looks fabulous.

So take a gander at these, and stay inside and safe until we can travel again, so that we CAN travel again.

Where on the website are these videos?

ETA: I found them. I'm 99.9% sure that Egypt video is from the previous incarnation of the Egypt trip. They did a bunch of videos back then, in that style, with that same background music, that same narrator, and the tagline "Let's Adventure Together". So I guess the itinerary hasn't changed all that much.

Sayhello

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!