**Villains After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

[
that's a good idea. DD has a lady Hades dress I made for a past MNSSHP that she is thinking about re using. She has a light up wig that goes with it.

DD did a lot of Disney Bounding this past summer (Snow White, Rapunzel, Ursula, Evil Queen)....needless to say, she will be Trick or Treating as Ursula tonight. Enjoy! We are awaiting dates for middle - end of July.

**edit - LOVE the costume!

We officially have tickets for the April 3rd event! Can we start a "who is going when" post like the regular after hours thread??

Last edited:

I don't think it's been mentioned here yet, but more regular After Hours dates have been added for MK. So if you would prefer that, go check out the other thread for more details!

Do they mail them or have to pick up at Will Call?
Did you choose the mail option when you checked out? It automatically is on email version unless you hit the choose other option button. I always get mine mailed, i like that hard ticket as a souvenir. Although mine are already showing up under my tickets on MDE and if you have your magic band the tickets will be linked on it. We dont have to show anyone our tickets, just scanned our magic bands and we are in.

Did you choose the mail option when you checked out? It automatically is on email version unless you hit the choose other option button. I always get mine mailed, i like that hard ticket as a souvenir

I haven't ordered yet...just wanted to double check before I got into the ordering screens online...thank you for the heads up so i pay more attention to that when I do it.

With regular DAH being released now too, does this likely make the Villains version less crowded since their are more options available?

With regular DAH being released now too, does this likely make the Villains version less crowded since their are more options available?

I would think so. At least for those who have a choice, they will have the opportunity to pick the one that appeals to them more.

Anyone know a "typical" sell out dates once announced? Does it go fast or do I have time to make a decision. Going March 6.

I technically would be able to attend both VAH (Friday) and DAH at MK (Monday) with my upcoming trip in February. Am very tempted to attend both. Is anyone else planning to do both?

I had booked EMM at MK on the Tuesday morning before these two DAH events were announced which I will cancel if I end up doing DAH on Monday night. For anyone who has done both DAH and EMM - which is better?

My husband and I are doing both AH and VAH. We have been to MK AH before but not VAH. We have also done EMM and for us, its AH all the way. Every family is different though so it depends on what you are looking for. EMM although nice doesn't have enough rides for us and the food is not a great attraction to us either. We much prefer the vibe at AH.

We are staying at the Poly. Will monorail/boat transportation still be available for after the party?
When I did VAH in August while staying at GF they had the monorail running, no boats though. People had different experiences on different days though, so always be prepared to have to take a bus.

So the majority of the rides are open but no regular meet and greets during the VAH only characters during DAH?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter