Vintage Disneyland Posters?

SD33

Mouseketeer
OK, kinda a spin off the coffee table book topic. Where can you find vintage Disneyland attraction posters? My wife and I want to decorate our guest bedroom "Vintage Disney Travel" themed and I think some replicas of the original posters are a must have. Does Disney sell these?

I think so, you mean park attraction posters right? You might ask ChickenCarlos it sounds like he has a really good collection. Or he might respond here too.

yeah, they have them on sale right now too at the park, i saw them in DTD world of disney for $35.00 and the gallery, they have most of the old rides, even rides like the flying saucers, and the skyway. If your talking about the huge vintage park maps, your best bet is ebay.

We bought ours at World of Disney. If you are framing them, you have to buy the frame at Disneyland (it's an off size) or get them custom framed at a shop.

Sweet! How much are they? Is it $25 total or is that just for the poster? What are the dimensions?

I know Ive seen them on ebay :)

We bought ours at World of Disney. If you are framing them, you have to buy the frame at Disneyland (it's an off size) or get them custom framed at a shop.

is it the 44X30 poster?? or the 40x27, i have one from 1966 and it is getting framed right now but for $180:scared1:, how much were the frames at World of Disney??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter