VIP, Villains and Vino With Jen and Joe on the Go New TR Link and this TR is COMPLETE!

Jenny Sanders

DIS Veteran
An Introduction!!!!
Hi everyone and :welcome: to another one of my trip reports!!! If you are new here, thank you so much for giving me a try. For all you oldies but goodies, it's sooooo nice to see you all again!

I'm Jenny and I've been writing TR's for the DIS for too many years to count. I love it so much that this past year, my husband Joe and I even started our very own YouTube Channel called Jen and Joe on the Go. We wanted to share even more with you and appreciate the response we have gotten so far... Link here: http://www.youtube.com/c/JenandJoeontheGo

We have over 100 trips in the book between us and we feel like there is so much more for us to explore every time we visit...
We are so grateful that we are able to visit multiple times a year and even became AP holders last May. We are planning on renewing sometime this year (once the parks reopen)...We have already visited WDW twice this year, and have 2 more trips booked for later this year (fingers crossed they will both happen)...

This trip, however, will take us from March 4-11. We spent a little time in St Pete with family and stayed at 3, different, Disney Resorts. We saw some old friends, attended some special events and of course, enjoyed a lot of great food and alcoholic beverages.

So, grab your favorite drink and settle in for another fun-filled, drunken report from yours truly...

0BAF7C4B-AE8C-49B1-81D9-9793D161C9EA.jpeg8EA2A391-C112-4EA3-B935-073DEC5CD989.jpeg

Next up...Travel Day!!!

Hi Jen, longtime lurker here. I'm going to start responding cause why not!
If you are new here, thank you so much for giving me a try. For all you oldies but goodies, it's sooooo nice to see you all again!
I say that I'm slightly new, only second full report. But it's pretty good!
We have over 100 trips in the book between us and we feel like there is so much more for us to explore every time we visit...
That's a lot of trips. Even I can't claim this for cruises! Although, I haven't been alive that long. Who's counting!

Here! Excited to hear all about this one! :mickeyjum

:welcome:

YAY! So happy to see you Timmy!!!! Are you so excited that DS is opening up soon?!?!

An oldie but goodie joining in!

Hi Suse! Glad you are coming along for the ride!!!

Excited to be joining in, Epic oldie here!! :love:

One of my favs!!!! Thanks, Caroline!

I'm here and can't wait to read all about it! popcorn::

Hi Nancy!!! Thank you for joining in!!!!

Hopping over from your latest TR. Looking forward to reading more about your adventures.

Hopping over from your latest TR. Looking forward to reading more about your adventures.

Thank you so much! We got in right before the world closed down. LOL!

TRAVEL DAY!

Again, I did what I ALWAYS say I will NEVER do again...I booked the earliest flight imaginable this day. I think the plane took off at the unGodly hour of 5:30 am. Which meant, we were up and out the door by 2 am. Thank goodness there was no traffic. We easily found a parking spot in the garage. A bus was already waiting for us to take us to the main terminal. And, we were able to check our bags and get through security rather quickly...We were so early for our flight, that some of the bathrooms weren't even open yet...

Our flight was uneventful and we landed in St Pete ahead of schedule. We didn't wait too long for our bags and picking up the rental car through National was a breeze. No lines to wait in. Just walk to the lot, pick your car and go...

We drove the 20 minutes to Joe's mom and dads and Joe's mom had a huge breakfast spread waiting for us: coffee, fresh fruit, French toast, and bacon.

Next up, we pick up Gia from school and take her to dinner...

But first, the nitty-gritty of this vaca...

Joe's Birthday Trip
March 4-11-2020
March 4-6 St Pete
March 6-7 All Star Movies Preferred Room
March 7-8 POFQ River View Room
March 8-11 CSR Destino Towers Lake View

D22463D1-6DE9-44D8-A930-3CC3DA44EFB0.jpeg31E7F3FB-739F-4C4B-B1AD-26BAC8136418.jpegDEF766F5-275D-4A13-9CB6-E3A687E8D6B3.jpegD9B5E9F6-6B8D-4FDE-8F4A-3B21D633D385.jpeg5844AADA-E1CA-4702-B99D-16CA4FBA225C.jpegDF4B608E-35A9-41F1-9E6B-35FF60A9B9B6.jpeg5085426D-FC29-435E-80F7-5727CE97BEC8.jpeg

Well, I guess I posted as you were also! LOL!

I have a love/hate with that 5:30 flight on Southwest out of Midway. Love that you have the entire day ahead when you step of the plane, hate the hideously early wake up call. You two look really perky for such an ungodly hour!

I have a love/hate with that 5:30 flight on Southwest out of Midway. Love that you have the entire day ahead when you step of the plane, hate the hideously early wake up call. You two look really perky for such an ungodly hour!
It's a love/hate thing. I actually booked a stupid early flight in July too. Sigh. I just never learn my lesson...LOL!

I'm here and ready for all the V words :D

KARI!!!! My one and only sister wife! So happy you made it!

How is it even possible to look that happy so early in the morning! Oh yeah your headed to your happy place via Mama Nella’s awesome ristorante so yup, I’d be smiling too!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts