VIP, Villains and Vino With Jen and Joe on the Go New TR Link and this TR is COMPLETE!

Hi everyone! Joe and I wanted to share our Disney coffee mug collection with you. We've been collecting for probably 15 years are so. Take a look and let us know what you think (it's a quick watch)...ENJOY!!!

This is too funny!!! Because this is a chapter that's coming up very soon in my TR. I have one too, but resort specific. :)

Well isn't it fitting that you posted this as I sit here on a beautiful morning sipping my coffee from my very own splash mountain zip a dee do day mug. We don't have nearly as many as you but Jason has picked up a few over the years. We mostly get resort or rides ones so fan girling over your small world and jungle cruise ones.
I am obsessed with the Jungle Cruise mug. It's my absolute fav!!!!

Completely random, but now I'm looking at ebay and amazon for that cute Mr. Potato Head mug! How did I miss that? I really like the letter mugs too. I wish my name began with "D" because the Dapper Dans are on it!

Completely random, but now I'm looking at ebay and amazon for that cute Mr. Potato Head mug! How did I miss that? I really like the letter mugs too. I wish my name began with "D" because the Dapper Dans are on it!
We found the Mr Potatoehead mug in DS.
I love the alphabet mug collection. It's adorable!

Love all the mugs but “you’re wicked awesome” really made me smile. I don’t collect one particular thing but my house has lots of Disney things in it- mugs, kitchenware, pjs and books and toys. Each kid had their favourites. My daughter was hugely into Lion King and cuddly toys , Eldest son was like his mum and loved all things related to Winnie the Pook when he was tiny and then Toy Story became his thing. Toy Story was also the youngest boys thing so he inherited quite a lot of stuff from his big brother.
My kids and nieces and nephews have started buying me Disney Christmas ornaments so that’s the closest I come to a proper collection. I may keep 1 or 2 out year round I love them so much :rotfl:

Thanks for that info, Jenny! I don't see it on Shop Disney, so does that mean they don't carry it anymore? I am having luck with ebay and amazon, but the shipping...
Yes, I would assume so.

My kids and nieces and nephews have started buying me Disney Christmas ornaments so that’s the closest I come to a proper collection.
We have an entire tree devoted to Disney Christmas. Their ornaments are adorable. I totally get why fans like us collect them.

Dinner and Drinks at The Wave!

Joe and I drove over to the CR, parked our car, and made our way to the bar at The Wave, where we ordered and shared The Seven Seas Lagoon drink for 2. This was super big, super yummy, and full of booze, just the way we like our drinks. LOL! It has a very distinct pineapple taste. It's also served in a fishbowl with Swedish fish and gummy fish floating around in it. Julie, Todd, and Gia showed up about an hour later and we were immediately seated in the restaurant for our dinner reservation.

If you have not dined here, you are missing out. This is another one of Disney's hidden gems. The food and service have always been consistently good. Joe had the blackened salmon and I had a Cesar salad and an order of crab cakes. Our server even brought Joe a birthday cupcake, which he gladly shared with Gia.

Next up, we hit up the MK for an awesome after-hours event...

D61FEF9B-7D79-4C64-848E-578BEC528BF1.jpegF967BF00-BF4B-4336-BCA3-5BF4217B3402.jpegF9220351-4AA0-42D9-AB7B-BD039932746C.jpeg7B7A944E-B022-4EA3-9965-1F0B377F36C1.jpeg33127AA7-F13E-486D-837F-A236F04BE1C6.jpegEAA458C0-B091-4292-A0F5-C1EC605F7296.jpeg5CDB67BC-780B-43EC-9116-51C49D4EE0A8.jpeg

I am super happy to say that this morning we have a diagnosis and she is FINALLY on the mend...
I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that Gia is doing so much better after a diagnosis was made and she started the steroids. I can't imagine the relief you must all be feeling :goodvibes

Loved the vlog! OMG the arancini! It's 7:40 in the morning and I just had breakfast... but I could REALLY go for some of those right about now :laughing: YUM!

I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that Gia is doing so much better after a diagnosis was made and she started the steroids. I can't imagine the relief you must all be feeling :goodvibes

Loved the vlog! OMG the arancini! It's 7:40 in the morning and I just had breakfast... but I could REALLY go for some of those right about now :laughing: YUM!
Hi Tracy! We are all so happy Gia is back at home enjoying life again. her mom is even dying her hair purple this weekend. LOL!
The arancini is so good and a true labor of love and I crave it all the time!

The Wave, where we ordered and shared The Seven Seas Lagoon drink for 2. This was super big, super yummy, and full of booze, just the way we like our drinks. LOL! It has a very distinct pineapple taste. It's also served in a fishbowl with Swedish fish and gummy fish floating around in it.
YUM!!!! I could probably just drink that myself :) LOL Blue and glowing drinks are totally my jam!

If you have not dined here, you are missing out. This is another one of Disney's hidden gems.
We've never eaten there, only visited the bar, but I also hear great things about their breakfast buffet! (Not sure how that will change going forward, but I've always wanted to check that out, too.)

D61FEF9B-7D79-4C64-848E-578BEC528BF1.jpeg
Oh, man, that looks delish!!!! minus those darn paper straws!

YUM!!!! I could probably just drink that myself :) LOL Blue and glowing drinks are totally my jam!
It was soooooo strong Jackie!!!!

We've never eaten there, only visited the bar, but I also hear great things about their breakfast buffet! (Not sure how that will change going forward, but I've always wanted to check that out, too.)
Breakfast is very good too. I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of things we Disney fanatics don't like as these new guidelines and openings move forward...

UPDATE!

Hi everyone! So, I'm sure you all have heard by now that Disney is set to reopen in July...I'm really happy about this but very conflicted about what has and hasn't been detailed yet...I'm not happy about having to wear a mask in the Florida heat. Heck, I have a hard time wearing it for 15 minutes at the grocery store. LOL! And, where does Disney plan to put these "relaxation spots" where you can remove your mask?

I currently have a split stay booked at the end of July between the Riviera and POR. I know the Riviera will be a go because it's a DVC Resort and those already have a scheduled reopening date. BUT, will all the DVC's be opening??? I also booked a reservation at the Hilton Disney Springs just in case the other resorts don't open...It's just my personal back up plan...

As for this park reservation system that's going to come out...Not sure how I feel about it. Can we park hop? Will our time in the parks be limited? What will capacity be? Fast Passes? Virtual Queues? Sigh. So many questions...Oh, and how difficult will it be to make these reservations? We all know how unreliable the MDE site can be. It's constantly being eaten by Stitch. LOL!

I saw the line inside DS today to get into World of Disney. Was that the line to make a virtual queue reservation to get into the store??? I would think so, as there's no other reason to have to wait in a line...That line was INSANE!!! Is that how it will be in the parks if you have to do the same thing??? Oh No!!!!! This stresses me out so much...Anyone else feeling this way????

I really want to go to Disney!! I will say that if this was my first time or my once in a lifetime trip, I would totally pass and reschedule. No fireworks. No character meet and greets. No parades. What will become of our beloved character meals? Things are definitely going to be different. But, for how long????

Joe and I have a YouTube channel as many of you know. So, if we don't go we will lack Disney content, which is what our channel is all about. If we do go, will you all be interested in seeing all the changes Disney implements first hand?

Let me know your thoughts and feelings about all of this craziness!!!

XO

We have a trip planned for July 31 through August 9. I wish we had a few more weeks between opening and our dates. There are just so many unknowns right now. I would have liked to wait and hear some first-hand experiences before making our decision. I am not sure we will be able to cancel without penalty then.

I also heard about the wait for World of Disney. At first I thought maybe less crowds would be a trade-off for having to wear a mask. Then I saw park hours were reduced. If Disney Springs is full and the parks are closed I am not sure what we would do. I like hanging around my resort sometimes but not every night! We are also dependent on Disney transportation so that is a concern. I thought I would be relieved once I knew the opening date but I think having the date, but now so many more questions, is just stressing me out more! 😬

I think you guys should go if only so you can share the real experience for others who might still be trying to make a decision!

There are so many questions now!
I’m not sure what to think. We love to be in the parks on our trips so it will depend on the reservation system. I don’t like the mask 😷 rule, I know it is important but I wear one so much already, yuck!
We may still cancel our August trip and wait until next year! I will lose some time on our AP which of course bugs me!

You know how I feel lol. Just more waiting now and on one hand I'm super interested to see how they roll all this out and on the other, stressed over how it'll effect our July trip.

As for the Wave we've only done breakfast there, the dinner menu never did anything for us. Guess I'll have to look at it again especially for that drink!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!