Virgin Atlantic

Just go to MDE and go to My plans - hover over tickets then click on LINK TICKETS - that will take you to a window showing a ticket code but on the left, up a little bit there's another link to click, click that and you can add your confirmation number and surname to link it all up.
Yes, I get that. I have tried that, and it doesn't recognise the booking confirmation, that's the problem. But, they said it takes a while for Disney to add the reservations so... I'll give it a while and see what I can do. Thanks for your fast responses though!

Yes, I get that. I have tried that, and it doesn't recognise the booking confirmation, that's the problem. But, they said it takes a while for Disney to add the reservations so... I'll give it a while and see what I can do. Thanks for your fast responses though!
No problem, hope it links up soon for you. Have an amazing time.

You cannot link with a booking confirmation number. Tickets & vouchers are printable 31 (off property) or 61 (staying on property) days before the holiday, you can then add ticket codes in to MDE to link it all up.
That's incorrect - you willbe able to link your bookings within a week or so if staying on site, otherwise you would lose a lot of the perks!

It will take a while - even when I've booked with Disney direct and then made an amendment, MDE doesn't update for up to a week.

Big VA fan here too. Been 6 years since I have flown with them but prior to that did many trips in a short space of time. Booked to fly in January to MCO using miles and really excited. Always had great service from them too - back in 2016 we had booked to fly to NYC for my sisters wedding using miles, but we later had to cancel as I found I was pregnant and would not have been able to fly, had a full refund of miles and taxes. The call centres are always super helpful too.
Flew with Canadian Airlines a few years back and they were great (we went at Easter and direct flights were silly prices) but would always choose Virgin if price wasn't crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts