Virgin Holiday booking and MDE

DrunkJam

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
My 5 night solo trip to WL is BOOKED! June 2020
But, I just spoke to the Virgin agent on the phone, and she said it can take 2 weeks for the booking confirmation number to be linked to disney for the purposes of adding it on MDE!
I mean, it's not really a huge issue as I still have until 11/12 when my ADR window opens, but, is this the case in your experience? I don't recall it being the case in 2017, but I may misremember.

It is true. We booked accommodation through Disney and had to ring them with a query. I asked why the booking was not showing on MDE after a few days. I was told by Disney that it would take a few weeks. It was less than 2. Worry not. Have a magical time!

It is true. We booked accommodation through Disney and had to ring them with a query. I asked why the booking was not showing on MDE after a few days. I was told by Disney that it would take a few weeks. It was less than 2. Worry not. Have a magical time!
Oh my goodness, that is very reassuring, thank you for your response!

It's THERE!!!!

it doesn't show park tickets, but, the reservation is listed as MYW (magic your way) and includes the DDP so, I am sure it's good, and as I recall, the memory maker NEVER shows up BUT is usable. and the pictures do store.
But woohoo! On my browser version of MDE AND on my Phone, I'm off to WDW!!!

YAAAAAAY!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!