Visa Buxx at WDW?

rhays

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the parks/shops/food places accept the Visa Buxx card? The Visa Buxx website says it's accepted where ever Visa is. I was thinking of getting this for my daughter and my niece to use while we're there. I figured that way, they wouldn't have to keep track of cash and it would be much safer. Thanks!

Ruth (only 16 days to go!) :jester:

I assume that the Visa Buxx debit card is accepted the same as other debit cards with the Visa logo are accepted. You'll still have to give your daughter some cash since the food carts (like popcorn and soda) only take cash. If you are staying on-site another alternative is to allow charging privileges on your WDW Resort room key. The room key works the same as a credit card anywhere in WDW.

Robin...if they would eat at a counter service restaurant, could they charge their meal? That might be just as good. I've been looking at the Visa Buxx for other reasons, but haven't had time to really research it, and don't know if I'll get it before we leave on our vacation. We'll be staying at the Poly and the GF...is there a way to put a $$ limit on my daughter's room key? I know she wouldn't go crazy charging stuff...but you can never be TOO sure!

Anyone have any other ideas about how to dole out the $$ to two teens who'll be touring the parks primarily on their own (except for the character meals & special meals they'll be eating with us)? I'm just trying to make sure no one loses any hard earned cash!

Thanks!

Ruth :)

How about Traveler Checks!! Replaceable if lost or stolen and accepted by all of Disney including Carts!!! And think how Grown-up they will feel!! And you will have peace of mind,always a good thing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter