Visitors at the Resort

RooRach0906

"Oh Goody, Horray!"
We will be staying at Bay Lake soon and having friends from Florida coming to visit us while there. What is allowed for us to do? I am sure walking around the resort and hanging out in the room are fine but what else? Can we do the pool? Clubhouse? The game stuff around the pool? Thank you in advance as I dont want to break rules.

My guess is that they aren't entitled to pool, clubhouse, (don't know what that is), game stuff, and TOTWL.

They can hangout in your room, visit the common areas of the resort and dine.

:earsboy: Bill

If your room occupancy permits, you can pay the extra adult fee and add them to your room for the day. That way they are legitimate resort guests and can then use the pool and everything else.

are my wife and kids allowed in TOTWL if they are on the room ressie?

Have had friends from Florida over at pool many times at Bwv

are my wife and kids allowed in TOTWL if they are on the room ressie?
The member must be present to access the TOTWL.
i took friends up to the top of the world lounge so you should be good there.
The rules are very clear that only guests "on the member's reservation" may accompany them. I wouldn't be so quick to provide assurance that they'll be allowed up. It will depend on the CM enforcing the rule on that particular day.

The member must be present to access the TOTWL.

The rules are very clear that only guests "on the member's reservation" may accompany them. I wouldn't be so quick to provide assurance that they'll be allowed up. It will depend on the CM enforcing the rule on that particular day.
Well those rules obviously arent very strictly enforced. I can only give my own experiences. I have done it at least 5 different times now over a year and a half span and havent been turned away.

My guess is that they aren't entitled to pool, clubhouse, (don't know what that is), game stuff, and TOTWL.

They can hangout in your room, visit the common areas of the resort and dine.

:earsboy: Bill

Sorry I meant Community Hall. I just got back from my parents timeshare where they call it the clubhouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter