VMK Christmas

ingingerbread.jpg

I'm at work right now and a spot of VMK nostalgia hit me as I stumbled upon this. The picture above was the only Christmas themed room I could find for now, but I think I have more at home. I remember building rooms like that and hiding in them as I flirted with my friend (who is now my wife :blush:), RachelNinja.

We're still sad that VMK closed down and there are still moments when she gets really sad about it and we go off to VMKRevisited, just to listen to the music. I remember all the fun times we had in so many differently themed rooms, even spotting Aengus from time to time.

VMK will always have a special place in my heart. It was part of what brought me and my wife together, giving us a place to enjoy a magical world without health issues; a place to escape the stress of life, even if it was just for a little while. Don't get me wrong, we're in our first year of marriage now and it's been a completely amazing time, but VMK is about the simple times. I hope you all have a magical Christmas this year, thanks for reading! :goodvibes

Thanks for posting! I love the memories of Christmas on VMK. It was so much fun building the rooms. :santa:

Thanks for posting! I love the memories of Christmas on VMK. It was so much fun building the rooms. :santa:

You're most welcome! I hope more VMKers come out of the woodwork with some screens. Hope you have a magical Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I miss VMK! The second is not a Christmas room but was my favorite room.

candycanelane1_zps31726a1f.jpg

walkthroughtheclouds2_zps45bb0661.jpg

I wasn't as talented in room building as the rest of you, but here's my simple little Christmas room:

GingerbreadSweet_zpsdbcbe8c8.jpg

Amazing how much I still miss it!!

I would love to decorate a VMK room for Christmas!! Thanks for sharing. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts