VMK Fireworks Music on Cox commercials??

SharkMeal

Do I know you?
Okay well I was watching TV last night when this cox commercial came on
and the music was so familiar to me but I could not remember what it was. Then
my little brother was like, "Hey, isn't that the music from that fireworks game
you used to play?" ROFL. Not really much of a point to this but a weird little fact. Is the vmk fireworks music a disney creation or just a classic music?

Idk the only place i watch cox is in Nebraska where my grandma lives LOL i visit her every summer though! lol

I have Cox, so I'll listen for it.

But, there is such crud on TV right now, I can't promise a lot of listening rofl.

Wife Swap? Baby Borrowers?

Go away reality TV. Be gone.

Hey. I thought if I searched I might be able to find the title of the music for the fireworks game. In my search, I found someone in the VFK Forums who saved all of the music from VMK. I downloaded it and can listen to it on my iPod. I didn't know if anyone else was interested, but it's kind of cool. Here's the link:

http://www.vfkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1045

Sorry to double post, but there are 100 tracks and they are so awesome! It was like reliving VMK moments - listening to the Tea Party Guest Room sounds reminded me of my beta days in VMK, hanging around with my first friends. All of the music brings back a flood of memories. I highly recommend the download.

About a year ago I posted a similar question about the main street music. I heard it in a promo on CNBC. I sent a message to VMK asking what the name of the piece was, but never "really" heard back, LOL. Eventually Shorty got back to me with an answer that (typically) never answered the question, LOL! (see last post on thread)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1521775

I don't know if you have to have cox to see cox commercials and advertisements
on TV, it was this cox "in demand" commercial lol and I've only seen it once,
maybe disney asked them to stop putting their music on their commercials lol.

But I swear I never thought a cox commercial would hit me so hard with so
many memories :(

EDIT: OMG OMG right after I posted this the commercial came on again!! Okay now I actually
payed attention, it was about more movies in demand on cox digital television blah blah blah. :P

I have Cox, so I'll listen for it.

But, there is such crud on TV right now, I can't promise a lot of listening rofl.

Wife Swap? Baby Borrowers?

Go away reality TV. Be gone.

It is the summer. Summer now means Summer of Reality didn't you know?? :lmao:

Me tree

They just keep raising prices and taking away channels

Tell me about it!

One year they gave us GSN; then another they gave us CMT and a bunch of other new channels.

Two years after CMT was given to us, they took away GSN; a year later, CMT... These were like the only channels I watched! Comcast hates me ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter