Voice/Idol/Neither/Both?

I prefer the Voice but lose interest in it after awhile so never watch the whole season.
I used to watch Idol but once the original judges left it was never the same, and I can' stand Katy Perry so I don't watch at all.

Neither/Both. I don't watch either regularly. But will watch either/both if there is nothing else I'm interested in.

I was glad what Simon finally left Idol as he went out of his way to be needlessly rude/nasty/mean to the contestants and then acted surprised anyone took exception to his behavior. Whether it was an act by him encouraged by the producers or he was truly that clueless doesn't matter to me. You can critique someone without doing it in such a condescending manner.

Voice has always been much better at only bringing truly talented singers to the show. The way the coaching is done is also an integral part of the show and part of what makes it interesting to watch.

Neither, or any of the other talent contest shows either. DH watches The Voice, mostly when he's home alone but over the years I've seen enough of it peripherally to come to entirely loathe the buffoonery of the judges.

I was glad what Simon finally left Idol as he went out of his way to be needlessly rude/nasty/mean to the contestants and then acted surprised anyone took exception to his behavior. Whether it was an act by him encouraged by the producers or he was truly that clueless doesn't matter to me. You can critique someone without doing it in such a condescending manner.

Voice has always been much better at only bringing truly talented singers to the show. The way the coaching is done is also an integral part of the show and part of what makes it interesting to watch.

See I'm the exact opposite. I found Simon to be the only honest judge. Randy was okay for a while. Once Simon left, that was it for me.

I watched The Voice for a few seasons but then became bored with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter