Volunteer registration

sunshinecruise

Mouseketeer
I think that I signed my dh and myself up to volunteer for the Star Wars Dark Side 5k today. However, I have not received any confirmation email. And when I log onto Active.com it does not show up. I am wondering if I missed a step in the registration process.
Did anyone else sign up to volunteer today? If so, have you received a confirmation email?

When I finished it gave me a confirmation number on the page, and said I'd get a confirmation email once I was assigned something officially closer to the date. That matched what the FAQ said, even though ALL the options were on wait list when I was able to get in.

Wow! Is volunteering as competitive as signing up for the actual race?
Have considered doing this in the future. Hope you get your answer soon :)

Wow! Is volunteering as competitive as signing up for the actual race?
Have considered doing this in the future. Hope you get your answer soon :)

Yep it is super competitive. Mostly because runners usually have family members who want to volunteer or the local running groups take up a ton of spots and know exactly when to look or have alerts set up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter