Vouchers for Fantasmic Lunch/Dinner?

mousemaniac

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can use the vouchers at Hollywood and Vine for the Fantasmic Lunch or Dinner package or do they say anywhere on them that they cannot be used with any other offer.

Thanks,

Cris

I can answer part of your Question.

Yes, Hollywood and Vine is one of the 3 MGM restaurants you can do the Fantasmic Dinner package. It is the best place IMHO!! It has Best food for all ages, Rotissiore Turkey and Salmon,rootbeer sweet potatoes,and a wonderful 3 clor tomato salad that are soooooo good,there is a kid buffet,too,oooh the dessert bar,the cake even has ears!

Connections vouchers are only valid for lunch. Generally the Fantasmic package is only available as a diner package.

If you are talking about the Fantasmic Dinner Package there are no vouchers involved. You basically have a PS at a specific, participating restaurant. IIRC, the current participating restaurants are H&V, Brown Derby and Mama Melrose. At the end of your meal, the server gives you a "ticket" for the special Fantasmic seating area. The packages are presently only available for dinner, not lunch.

If you are asking whether the Connections Quick & Casual vouchers can be used to pay for a meal at H&V, the answer is no. Here's a link to MouseSavers that lists the locations that accept the vouchers:

http://www.mousesavers.com/connections.html#quick

How do i book a Fantasmic Dinner Package ? I am interested in this. I heard that this was a great way to get in to see the Fantasmic faster. Can someone help me with this. I did have ressies for 12:15 at Sci Fi, but maybe we will have dinner at mgm also. HELP!!!!

I haven't done it yet, but this is what I've been told about ordering Fantasmic Dinner Package (and this was confirmed by CR0):

Reservations can only be made 7 days (or less) in advance, in person only, at Guest Services locations in each park or WDW Resort. Participating restaurants are Hollywood & Vine (Buffet), Brown Derby, and Mama Melrose's. Each adult must order an entre at the latter two restaurants to get tickets for Fantasmic show at MGM... you can proceed to show about 30 minutes prior to start, get special seating off to the side (not front and centre)...

Not sure what times will be available, but have to start early (up to 2 hours prior to show time). But at least you're enjoying a nice meal instead of standing in a 2 hour line up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter