Vouchers & Light up ice cube drinks?

SnoWhiteRabbit

DIS Veteran
Anyone know if you can order a drink with a light up ice cube with the Vacation Kingdom lunch vouchers (not the Quick and Casual ones)? Just trying to decide if the cvouchers will be worth it. We will probably order a few light up drinks for the kids at the Sci Fi Drive In.

Thanks for any feedback!

I'd love to know this also. I've kept the light up drinks a secret from my kids & want to surprise them all!

How about it...anyone with some info??

We were charged separately for the northern lights drink (with the light-up cube) at LeCellier.

My DS got a light up cube in his drink at the 50's Prime Time Cafe but that was with a Q & C Voucher in September.

there were five of us at the Sci-Fi lunch and my nephew had a drink with the blue light ice cube. there was no additional charge for the "toy".
We were told however, that the light up drinks are not included with the voucher.
So it appears that the server may or may not charge you for the ice cube .:earsboy: :earsboy: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter