Vouchers???

MelodyTime

Mouseketeer
I booked USAir PIT to MCO for 196.50 on 4/13. Now I see that the price has gone down to $168. I saw some other posts that talked about receiving vouchers when the price dropped. I don't fly very often so this is all new to me. First do I even qualify for a voucher and if so how do I go about requesting them? I booked online if that matters. Thanks for any help you can give.

Melody

I recently posted about vouchers. I called the airlines reservation & asked for the vouchers. I do not fly alot either so it is new to me too. Give it a try to see what they tell you about qualifing for a voucher.

Generally, when the price drops, many airlines will issue you vouchers for the difference in price on request. Those vouchers must be used within a year on that airline.

Delta...I had to call 4 times before someone issued the vouchers. The first three times they sd no vouchers on internet purchases. I kept calling because there were posts on these boards stating they had received vouchers for internet purchases. Sounds like most customer service areas. Depends on who you talk to.

Due to your help, I called UsAir today and had no problem getting them to send vouchers for the price difference. I was told that they were good for one year from the date of purchase or possibly today's date (whichever the computer generated) in case anyone is wondering. Was sure worth the call. Thanks again!:bounce:

I am paying $196 also in Sept. - I did not know the rates went down - when are you flying???

We're flying Aug 9th returning on Aug 18. I saw the lower price on USAirways.com but when I called they had to pull up the new lower fare manually in order to locate it on their system. As soon as they did this they were able to locate it and it was no problem getting them to issue the vouchers. Hope this helps.

Glad to hear it all worked out for you!

Sounds like a pretty good rate you got too, way to go!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter