Voyager of the Seas to sail out of NYC!

mmouse37

DCL Diva!!
FYI.....I know this is a bit OT, but thought some of our Northeast DIS'ers might be interested.

THE VOYAGER OF THE SEAS IS GOING TO SAIL FROM NYC!!!!!

IT WILL DO A 9 NIGHT WESTERN CARIBBEAN ITINERARY (ports include Grand Cayman, Jamiaca, Labadee and Bahamas) and will then alternate with a 5 NIGHT CRUISE TO CANADA!!

This starting next spring/summer.

Also, starting this August, RCCL newest ship the Serenade of the Seas will be sailing out NYC doing a Canada/New England itinerary.

MJ

Very cool. I wanted to try the Voyager class but I didn't want to fly to Miami. Does it start this summer 2003 or 2004?
Thanks for the info.

This could be neat for us new englanders,, but I wonder if the cost of a nine day would be more prohibitably than my plane ticket to the florida ports for a seven day?

Is There A Web-Site That This Info Is On?Becuse I Went On The
Voyager Of The Seas Web-Site & They Only Went Up To March Of
2004 With Prices Leaving Out Of Miami.

My TA sent me the info and said it is supposed to start summer of 2004. That is all the info I have for now.

MJ

That sounds great! We had been considering RCL and the Voyager of the Seas but decided to do Disney again. We were planning on doing RCL next summer -- it would be great if it goes out of New York because we live on Long Island. I also was wondering about the price -- there are also probably more days at sea. I wonder how they break it up.

WOW That sounds great!!!

2 extra nights on the ship, but if you add that most of the time you fly in the night before, its only an extra day of vacation.

Look at this, i'm trying to justify a 9 night cruise already.

No need to justify a 9 night cruise -- just enjoy. Noticed you are a Vistana owner. We are too! We aren't going this year, though. We're going on the cruise in August.

This sounds very interesting! I wanted to try one of those big ships. Hope I will love it as much as I do the Magic.

Mary Jane,

Did you get any info on the pricing?

I'm so very interested in this!!!!

Maybe I can talk diz4me into doing this one!!

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter