Voyagin Narita Airport Transfer

Lesley Wake

DIS Veteran
I’m starting to figure out the generalities of my trip in October. I am arriving at Narita at 20:15 on a Saturday, so unfortunately the Airport Limo bus is not an option. I will have 2 suitcases with me (TBD if that will be a large and small or large and medium, as I will be arriving from Shanghai/Hong Kong), so don’t plan to use the train or public transport. Taxis look to be too cost prohibitive, and it’s only me, so no splitting the cost. The only option I’ve really seen is the Voyagin shared airport shuttle (https://www.govoyagin.com/activitie...le-transfer-for-central-tokyo-or-maihama/4921). Has anyone used this? It would be 6,180 yen, and I would be headed to the Sheraton Grande. Does anyone have any other suggestions? My google searching hasn’t turned up much else that would working timing wise.

I guess the other option would be to use one of the luggage transfer services for my larger suitcase(s) and bring my smaller suitcase on the train, but I don’t know if that would really save any money or time and seems like more hassle than anything!

I’m starting to figure out the generalities of my trip in October. I am arriving at Narita at 20:15 on a Saturday, so unfortunately the Airport Limo bus is not an option. I will have 2 suitcases with me (TBD if that will be a large and small or large and medium, as I will be arriving from Shanghai/Hong Kong), so don’t plan to use the train or public transport. Taxis look to be too cost prohibitive, and it’s only me, so no splitting the cost. The only option I’ve really seen is the Voyagin shared airport shuttle (https://www.govoyagin.com/activitie...le-transfer-for-central-tokyo-or-maihama/4921). Has anyone used this? It would be 6,180 yen, and I would be headed to the Sheraton Grande. Does anyone have any other suggestions? My google searching hasn’t turned up much else that would working timing wise.

I guess the other option would be to use one of the luggage transfer services for my larger suitcase(s) and bring my smaller suitcase on the train, but I don’t know if that would really save any money or time and seems like more hassle than anything!
When I looked at luggage transfer the company I found charges $60/bag. So it wouldn’t save you much money but it’s an option. I have no idea about the Voyagin though. I’ve never heard of it

Have you thought of staying a night in Narita? It only cost about $115 for a night at airport hotels near narita, I stayed in marroad and tobu hotel before. both are not bad and it has transport to nearby mall. then you can take the train next morning to sheraton grande.

I’m starting to figure out the generalities of my trip in October. I am arriving at Narita at 20:15 on a Saturday, so unfortunately the Airport Limo bus is not an option. I will have 2 suitcases with me (TBD if that will be a large and small or large and medium, as I will be arriving from Shanghai/Hong Kong), so don’t plan to use the train or public transport. Taxis look to be too cost prohibitive, and it’s only me, so no splitting the cost. The only option I’ve really seen is the Voyagin shared airport shuttle. Has anyone used this? It would be 6,180 yen, and I would be headed to the Sheraton Grande. Does anyone have any other suggestions? My google searching hasn’t turned up much else that would working timing wise.

Have you thought of staying a night in Narita? It only cost about $115 for a night at airport hotels near narita, I stayed in marroad and tobu hotel before. both are not bad and it has transport to nearby mall. then you can take the train next morning to sheraton grande.
I considered it, and if I was arriving super late at night would probably do it, but I’d prefer to just get to the Sheraton and crash so I can start getting settled for the next day. (I’m not doing Disney the next day, instead probably a museum and checking out the hotels, and laundry).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!