V's WISH'ing her way to a HOT BOD!! (Please help!!)

well - we are off to lunch - I WILL eat something healthy and tonight I am going to have subway since I have school until 9! Don't ask me what professor wants to teach on a Friday night - crazy if you ask me! oh yeah and did I say

BREAKFAST ROCKS!!!

Now if the Gators win this will be a perfect weekend!!

Well - finished the day off good yesterday and this morning...I went for 60 min walk...have not eaten anything yet...nothing healthy in the house - I took my Special K and ff milk to work!!

As soon as DH gets back I plan to head to the store for some healthy snack items and some lunch items...the big game is tonight and I want to be sure to have some healthy stuff on hand to munch on!

I feel a little closer to my goal...I just hope that scale keeps going down!

YAY GATORS!!! I saw they won today! That must have made for a fun night!

Good for you for planning ahead for healthy snacks!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hi V!!!!!

You are doing great. Way to go on getting your walk in!!!! Awesome job!

Keep up the good work. Hope you had a great weekend.

It's amazing how a scale can dictate my attitude...I knwo it shouldn't be that way but boy a loss really does help! :)
Got through the weekend fine....stayed on track the whole time and I really think I am going to quit my PT job. I so hate to give it up but they want me to work more than just Sunday's and I just physically and mentally can't do that right now.

My lunch buddy is on vacation all week, so I am on my own!! I will probably go to Crispers today for salad and maybe some soup....but it will be healthy for sure!

Hi V!!!

I am going to take it that you had a loss???? Way to go!

Hope you are having a great Tuesday.

Keep up the good work

Hi, V!
Great job making it through the weekend! I don't blame you for quitting your PT job if it is taking too much of your time and effort! You have to do what's best for you and your family! Have a great week! :sunny:

Hi V!!!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi! Hope you are having a great day!

Keep up the good work

Sounds like you have been doing a great job. Hope you are well and continuing to do good!!!!

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Wow - I had to dig this out!!!

Well I have lost 5 more pounds so 15 to go until I get back to my lifetime weight. I am doing Atkins for the next few weeks til cruise time. I have never tried it before and gosh as much as I love meat and cheese.......I am dying for some bread, pasta and veggies!! But I can tell a difference in my clothes big time....so I plan to do Atkins til the cruise and then go back to the WW point system. I am still weighing in at WW....:)

Nice to see you and that you have continued to lose. Keep up the good work and hope you have a great time on your cruise (because I've been so busy I don't know if I'll get back before you go).

Take care
Chris

I went and weighed in this morning. Down another 1.8...kind of wishing it was more....this Atkins is really hard...but I am seeing results. So I have 13.8 to go until I am back to my lifetime weight. I think I can maybe lose 6 pounds more before the cruise...I have started walking with the girls at work 2 miles a day....:) If I could add some more at home that would be great!

But it's slowly coming off and I can tell in my clothes and I feel great! :)

That is a good healthy loss!!!! Good job!

Have a good weekend
Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter