VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

So sorry I got tied up yesterday and missed the big party . . what!?! . no party? Well there should have been a big one!
Oh boy! More parties!

:flower2: Happy Birthday TeaPot! :cake:

:cake: Happy Birthday DisneyNutzy!:flower1:

So I missed the party for Tea Pot & DisneyNutzy 'cause I was tied up at the local hospital yesterday. DiznyDi has pneumonia and I took her to the ER where she was admitted. She is feeling much better today, but really needs a little while on IV antibiotics & Steroids to help. This really is an exacerbation of her Immune Deficiencies & Bronchiectasis issues. 12 days until blast off for The Lodge! This stay should put DiznyDi on top of things and make for an easy relaxing trip.
Oh no! Get better soon DiznyDi! :flower3:

Sorry to hear! I have been sick since Saturday with lots of chest congestion and cough. I was put on steroids and mucinex but have been having trouble breathing so I am a little more worried about it, and now my ears are starting to hurt. I blame end of the school year stress and this horrible bipolar weather!
BiPolar Weather :laughing:
You take care and get better too. :rose: We don't need two groupies laid up.

So I missed the party for Tea Pot & DisneyNutzy 'cause I was tied up at the local hospital yesterday. DiznyDi has pneumonia and I took her to the ER where she was admitted. She is feeling much better today, but really needs a little while on IV antibiotics & Steroids to help. This really is an exacerbation of her Immune Deficiencies & Bronchiectasis issues. 12 days until blast off for The Lodge! This stay should put DiznyDi on top of things and make for an easy relaxing trip.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Di! :hug:

Oh boy! More parties!

:flower2: Happy Birthday TeaPot! :cake:

:cake: Happy Birthday DisneyNutzy!:flower1:

Happy belated birthday! :bday:

sorry for the illness:(

Very sorry to hear this, I hope the drugs do their job and have her ready for your trip!

Thanks, Kathy, for spending a bit of your time with us this morning! It was nice seeing you! Congratulations on the 10K race.

going to try and book at the 7 month window for next trip in 2019! We always do April, but tempted by the lower amount of points needed for Feb... hmmm. I sure loved the weather this past week, chilly a few mornings, but gorgeous overall!!!! Few small things in the studio that we noticed could have been updated but overall we fell in love with BRV and our stay.

We ended our trip and returned home last night after a whirlwind last couple of days in Disneyland. Overall, it was a great 13 night trip and today is getting back in the swing of things.

@DiznyDi ... our prayers for a speedy recovery for you and I'm sure you are looking forward to your trip in a couple of weeks. Be well!!!

And a belated Happy Birthday to Teapot & Disneynutzy!!

We ended our trip and returned home last night after a whirlwind last couple of days in Disneyland. Overall, it was a great 13 night trip and today is getting back in the swing of things.

@DiznyDi ... our prayers for a speedy recovery for you and I'm sure you are looking forward to your trip in a couple of weeks. Be well!!!

And a belated Happy Birthday to Teapot & Disneynutzy!!

Welcome home! Look forward to hearing your thoughts on DL.

Hey all! Thanks for the good thoughts towards our safety. We are fortunate that no significant damage came our way. A few big limbs down, but nothing compared to what Greensboro went through. We traveled that way Thurs. night to take friends to the airport and saw some of the damage. I saw a church was leveled that had been there since I was a kid. Sadly, the area hit the worst is somewhat of a depressed area and Im sure many of these folks have little if no insurance. How quickly life can change:sad1:

On a happier note(late to the party again)Happy Birthday teapotparty:Happy Birthday DisneyNutzy

DiznyDi and Ariel
Best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery

Heading out to Maine later this evening. Humorously enough, people at work assumed I was headed south to Disney when I told them I'd be gone for a couple of days. :goodvibes But, no, this is DD's last campus visit before deciding her college fate. She visited a couple of dozen campuses back in the fall, narrowed her choices to seven. She got into four of them, then narrowed her choice to two of those. She revisited one of those two weeks ago for their admitted student day. This last trip is in Maine, again for admitted students. After this, she'll make her choice. I suspect she's made up her mind already, but I guess we'll know for sure mid-week.

Anyway, all that to say I'll be offline a few days, so if anyone sends me a trip date or the like, I won't get to it until Wed or perhaps Thur. Ciao!

Hi Groupies!
Ariel - I love your 'bipolar weather'. Isn't that the truth! I hope you can get some relief from your current illness.
Granny - nice to have you back! I'm in agreement with the others - I want to hear all about your magnificent stay in paradise!
Enjoy your time in Maine sleepy! I remember well those college visitation days.
And whats this about new Dooneys? I certainly don't need anymore....

I'd like to thank you all for your words of encouragement and prayers lifted on my behalf. They are very much appreciated. I'm still in the hospital but am hopeful of being discharged tomorrow afternoon. I invariably get sick when I travel, so am hopeful that this stay keeps me on top of things and I can enjoy F&G and return home unscathed. It's been quite a week. Returning to my own bed will be most welcome.

Thanks Groupies - you're the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter