VWL refurbished?

LakeAriel

DIS Veteran
I thought I had heard VWL was redone a while back, was it? Did they upgrade that teeny 19 inch TV? :surfweb:

Not sure about VWL, but I just returned from a trip to WL and our room had a great LG big screen flat screen or LCD, not sure which.

Also the bedspreads looked new, also maybe the drapes???

Nice room.

Thanks, anyone else? A lot of people could care less about TV in Disney but I like to watch the news while getting ready for dinner.and with bad eyes a 19 inch is hard to glance at while getting ready...

WL was refurbished, not VWL. VWL is done on DVC schedule not WDW schedule. Members pay for the renovations at VWL.

WL was refurbished, not VWL. VWL is done on DVC schedule not WDW schedule. Members pay for the renovations at VWL.
'Wow, that is disappointing. The values have large TV"s they are dirt cheap I don't know why the villa's don't. Not to mention the Villa's were showng wear and tear a few years ago. I was told this past August, BWV's are being redone shortly for those planning a trip there in the near future and are owners.

Doesn't it seem about time for VWL to be renovated? I know they're on a different schedule than WL, but it seems there's a noticeable difference between the two that would make paying more at VWL harder to sell (for those who stay as hotel guests).

Karla B.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter