VWL Trip report

rtobe

Chocolate, it's not just for breakfast anymore
Hi all, had to post about my wonderful trip "home" - Ok, was really desperate to go to Food & Wine Festival so I rented points off the board for a Sunday - Thurs. Was absolutely painless transaction (and thank you!!). The reservation was in my name, when I pulled up at the Wilderness Lodge entrance, they had my parking pass :cool1: and gave me a big "welcome home" greeting.

Check in was a breeze, the room was on second floor overlooking the pool (if you looked carefully between the pine trees). It was so nice to have the balcony to relax with soda. The valet parking is a nice perk.

The Food & Wine Festival was very nice as always, the only bad thing was that I didn't get a chance to really plan since this trip was in jeopardy of not happening due to work (nasty thing, but it does pay for the DVC and Disney fix :teeth: ).

One of the highlights was dinner at Narcoosee's and watching Wishes from the porch ... most awesome location yet for viewing Wishes.

Only downside that I found was because of being in studio, the washer/dryer cost money (got caught in too many afternoon rainstorms).

Next time, I will get to ride Soaring

So glad you had a good time. :wave:

One snafu. The washers and dryers in the laundry room are free. They have the coin slots, but you don't have to put $$ into them. Oops.....

I hope we get to ride Soaring this December :cool1: .

Hi,

Thanks for sharing!!!! Glad you had a good time!!

Glad to hear you had a good time at VWL. We learned the hard way about those washer dryers also :teeth:

I agree about the washer and dryer you don't have to put money in them. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter