• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

w2's

ashliejere

Mouseketeer
hey guys!! I got the initial email about w2's coming our way on dec. 20th. and I just got my w2's tonight by email. I didn't get an email asking me to set up a username or password. Anyone else have this problem? Is there just a link I can go to set this up or do I need that email from payroll?

hey guys!! I got the initial email about w2's coming our way on dec. 20th. and I just got my w2's tonight by email. I didn't get an email asking me to set up a username or password. Anyone else have this problem? Is there just a link I can go to set this up or do I need that email from payroll?

You should have received an email from Disney Worldwide Shared Services to setup a Username and Password.

If you didn't, you should contact them at DWSS.Payroll.Taxes@disney.com as soon as is possible. Include your name and personnel number, as well as the tax year you are requesting (presumably 2010).

thanks. For some reason, I didn't get that step in the process. I sent them an email a second ago... I don't think I have a personal number anymore (my program ended in Aug.) When did you receive that email?

thanks. For some reason, I didn't get that step in the process. I sent them an email a second ago... I don't think I have a personal number anymore (my program ended in Aug.) When did you receive that email?

Your personnel number would be whatever it was during your programme. Even if you're not with Disney anymore, it's how you're identified in the payroll systems.

I never received that email - I'm not a CP, so I just access my W-2 forms through The Hub (or by having them mailed to me). I was just quoting what was posted on the CP Module on The Hub.

i downloaded a program called advanced pdf password recovery because i couldnt remember my perner... it figured out my perner in 5 seconds lol

I was a seasonal employee last year at Walt Disney world and I am trying to find out the information from my W2 but Disney has taken me out of the system so I cannot access my info on the hub. I am using H&R Block and I can import my w2 info using Disneys EIN number but they refuse to give it to me. I dont know why they are being difficult because its not like its confidential because thousands of employees can access the Disneys EIN on the hub by logging in and clicking on "View online W2". I really am in need of my tax refund or I may risk forclosure. Can someone please give me the EIN number off of the w2? Its the same for everyone who works at WDW Lake Buena Vista, Fl. but I worked in the warehouses specifically. If anyone could please help, I would be so incredibly grateful. Thank you very much for any help on this

I was a seasonal employee last year at Walt Disney world and I am trying to find out the information from my W2 but Disney has taken me out of the system so I cannot access my info on the hub. I am using H&R Block and I can import my w2 info using Disneys EIN number but they refuse to give it to me. I dont know why they are being difficult because its not like its confidential because thousands of employees can access the Disneys EIN on the hub by logging in and clicking on "View online W2". I really am in need of my tax refund or I may risk forclosure. Can someone please give me the EIN number off of the w2? Its the same for everyone who works at WDW Lake Buena Vista, Fl. but I worked in the warehouses specifically. If anyone could please help, I would be so incredibly grateful. Thank you very much for any help on this

I am curious, shouldn't you have been mailed a copy of your form since you are no longer with the company? I would have thought this but maybe not. I would email Disney Payroll Services (email in an earlier post) and request a copy of your w-2 to be mailed to your home mailing address. You won't be able to do the import but you can at least enter the information manually using the H&R Block software.

Yes they are going to mail it out to me by Feb 1st but I really wanted to file before then because my mortgage payment is due on the 1st and I really wanted to be able to fully pay it by then and if I have to wait on it then I probably wont receive my refund until the 3rd week in feb. Thats why I was hoping that someone could give me that ein number.

I've found that Disney doesn't typically participate in the "automatic importing" with TurboTax or H&R Block. Part of the problem is that chances are, when you get your W2, you will see that the company that paid you is not actually "Walt Disney World". Different departments are actually paid under different company names. I've worked for WDW for 6 years, and have received W2 forms from 3 or 4 different companies, including Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, Walt Disney Florida Hospitality, Buena Vista Paying Agent, and probably 1 or 2 others.

One year, I even got 2 different Forms W2, for the same year, because I had transferred to a different park mid year, and it apparently fell under a different company.

I thought that also but payroll told me it would be the same as the paying agent on my check which is Disney Worldwide services inc.

I too am in need of Walt Disney's EIN number so I can upload my w2's... If anybody does know where I can find it on my last check stub please let me know or what is there EIN number that will help me out a lot...

I too am in need of Walt Disney's EIN number so I can upload my w2's... If anybody does know where I can find it on my last check stub please let me know or what is there EIN number that will help me out a lot...

Sorry i also need their control number in the upper left hand corner... If any Walt Disney World employee can help that would be great.... I worked for Disney Worldwide Services, Inc.

Hey gang,
I got my W2s in my email, but when I put in my Perner as my password, without the beginning zeros (as instructed in the first email) it says I'm not authorized to view the document because of the credentials I supplied.

Is anyone else having this trouble or does anyone know if I'm perhaps doing something wrong?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter