Wait Lists do work!

DISNEYDEVOTEE

Mouseketeer
We just got our 12/6-11 - 1 b/r at BWV's call - got all nights! We purchased our air fare ($108 r/t in july - couldn't pass it up) but couldn't get a confirmed ressie on points, but we did!

So anyone waiting, good luck and keep the faith!

bob :banana:

Im only waiting for one night at Saratoga and Ive made cash reservations because it doesnt look like its coming through for 12/8!

Congratulations. That has given me some hope for my Dec 15 -21 waitlist at VWL. Am currently reserved at SSR - which I'm looking forward to anyway, but getting VWL would just be an extra cherry on the cake. When did you join the waitlist?

CINDERELLA

We were wait listed since July. In July we had -0- days, I wait listed for all 6 days at first, and the modified it to 2 days, and thats what I think got us got us in. It wasn't until the week before last when the first days came in. Then a few days later, and then Monday.

They did call on our cell phone, not our home, and only left one message each time they called, but they called!

Good luck to all!
:banana:

Bob

Thanks disneydevotee, but I am too much of a wimp to do that! I would hate to have to switch - as i am already switching from poly to radisson at the port to the cruise, then to ssr! Still, i can't grumble - they're pretty nice places to have to switch to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter