Wait Times at Princess Meet and Greet at Royal Hall

PLUC

Earning My Ears
What is the wait time typically like for meeting princesses at Royal Hall? I see that wait times for this attraction are not listed in the app. Are they posted near the attraction?

Anywhere from 15-40 minutes is typical. They don’t post the time, but you can ask when you get there.

Just beware that since they cut people in from BBB and the princesses go on break, sometimes the line just flat-out stops for 10 minutes or so, which they don’t build in to their quoted time... so if they say 20, it can easily turn into 30.

We just went on 22nd and the wait time was less than 10 minutes around 3:10. Maybe it was the time we went?

You’ve been lucky then. We’ve met the princesses there dozens and dozens of times, including on the 17th (25 minute wait that day), and 10 is definitely on the lower end.
Guess i have. We have always been the first few in line and most people who pass by don't even know what the line is for until they ask.

We've found that during the end of parade/immediately after parades are over is a good time to go. Otherwise, it can totally be miserable and it's very sporadic. They spend a decent amount of time with the kids, so even when it doesn't look like a lot of people in line it can move slowly.

the last couple of times if u hit it right at opening the wait is short, I just hate they don't have photopass at this location, they always have to find someone to take our picture

the last couple of times if u hit it right at opening the wait is short, I just hate they don't have photopass at this location, they always have to find someone to take our picture

I just hate they don't have photopass at this location, they always have to find someone to take our picture
I was disappointed to find out that so few characters have Photopass photographers available. I probably would have paid for MaxPass just for the photos, but I don't think it's going to be worth it to us.

One hint pixie hollow always does so I try to always visit tink, and then I always get a souvenir magnet made,

Thanks, everyone. This helps me gauge what to expect.

If you go around park opening, it’s usually pretty quick. Ten minutes or less. However once we got stuck.... I think one of the princesses was late because it was too early for a break, but that’s been the exception. We got in line this past Sunday at 10:30ish, and the wait was less than 30 minutes. I believe they have two sides and when it’s busy they have two groups of princesses meeting simultaneously, which moves the line along.

We were there Tuesday night (1/21), arrived at Royal Hall right after 7:22 PM (based on photo timestamps) and waited about 5 minutes (if that...). We timed it perfectly! I think they closed the Hall right after because we were the last ones and the princesses took a nice amount of time with the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter