waited too long, now RPR king suite not available-advice?

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
We finally decide we would switch from SF to RPR to their king suite for Aug.21-26th. We have a suite at SF, but in the past we have stayed at RP, and decided we wanted to go back there. Anyway, typical me, I waited to long to make the big decision, and now the king suite is only available from Wed-Sat, no availability for Mon or Tues. I called Universal, and same as what's showing on their website-I'll keep checking on line to see if availability comes along, I know it's a chance, but any thoughts if you think we have a chance to grab the king suite for the whole stay? thanks!

The king suites go fast since there is a limited number of them

If you still have the suite booked at Sfalls, the 3 of you should have plenty of room there

If the 3 if you do want to stay at rpr suggest you check the booking site frequently

Wish you the best in switching!

I keep checking Universal and Loews sight-it looks like it's that Tuesday night that I can't get! (out of Mon-Sat), do you think it's worth checking other travel sights, like Expedia, or if RPR is saying there is no availability, that would include rooms booked through the 3rd party vendors?

I was able to get the king suite for 3 nights-the first 2 nights we'll be in a standard room. At first this weekend when I booked the king suite, there weren't any standard rooms available, that was on Sat night, on Sunday, a standard room became available. Glad to see that room appear on the Universal sight! We would have stayed at SF for the first 2 nights, but I really wanted the express pass. Now only if the king suite would appear, I'd switch the standard room over to the suite...it does pay to keep checking!

If you have the king suite for three nights, stay in standard for two nights, I call that progress

Still have time for openings
Might be in a different tower for those two nights, but valet can move your belongings for you

I keep checking, very happy just to get into royal pacific! Can't wait to eat at Jakes and hang out at the pool!

Wow!!! You're mummy dust traveled all the way to upstate NY!! Thanks! After I posted, I checked, King suite available for all the nights! Booked it right away on line, then went and cancelled the other 2 reservations at RP. Nice, now we're in the 1 room for the entire stay before we head over to Disney. That's great Mummy Dust!!! I can't get over how often their availability changes, this morning it wasn't available, I have been checking a least once a day. I really wasn't too keen on switching rooms while at RP, I like to unpack and get settled. We are one happy family this evening!

Wow!!! You're mummy dust traveled all the way to upstate NY!! Thanks! After I posted, I checked, King suite available for all the nights! Booked it right away on line, then went and cancelled the other 2 reservations at RP. Nice, now we're in the 1 room for the entire stay before we head over to Disney. That's great Mummy Dust!!! I can't get over how often their availability changes, this morning it wasn't available, I have been checking a least once a day. I really wasn't too keen on switching rooms while at RP, I like to unpack and get settled. We are one happy family this evening!

I'm so happy for you......glad you persevered and got lucky!

Mummy dust is the best :D

Absolutely! Boy, never realized how the availability can change! Some days only the huge suites were available, some days nothing, anyway, thanks for all the dust sent my way!

:yay: Glad it worked out for you! It is crazy how the availability changes day to day, I always tell people to keep checking!

That is absolutely wonderful!!!!! Yippity!!!!!

I'm playing the slots too! Waited too long now can't book the additional night I wanted to add. I check about 20 times a day. I'm thinking it's going to be crazy busy when we are there. Fingers crossed for both of us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter