Waiting for Discounts at the resort I want...

lovethesun12

DIS Veteran
So DH and I waited too late to book the resort we wanted. All the standard rooms are sold out for the "fun in the sun deal".

We are going in mid july. The "fun in the sun" offer came out in January for bookings through Sept (I think).

We want a standard room at BCV. There are still standard rooms available to be booked they just aren't available under the deal. Does Disney ever add more rooms to the discount? This discount came out in Jan and in the past they have typically offered another discount at some point in March for the same time frame; is this to add more rooms?

You ask about "standard room" at Beach Club Villas; do you mean a standard guest room at the Beach Club Resort (hotel)? The villas are either studio, or one or two bedroom.

Have you tried searching on sites such as Priceline or Orbitz (not he blind bookings, just the normal search)? Sometimes, they will offer a 10% discount with/without a promo code. Also, sometimes their availability is different.

People always change/cancel their plans. The farther out your dates are, the better chance there is of something opening up; you just have to keep checking.

I think the fun in the sun offer ends today as in today was the last day you could book that offer. Not 100% sure though but worth checking!

I think the fun in the sun offer ends today as in today was the last day you could book that offer. Not 100% sure though but worth checking!
Thanks! I did get a room from that offer. I actually managed bcv for the first week of my stay, but had to book a different resort the last few days. I was hoping another discount might come out to give me another chance at that room but so far nothing.

You ask about "standard room" at Beach Club Villas; do you mean a standard guest room at the Beach Club Resort (hotel)? The villas are either studio, or one or two bedroom.

Have you tried searching on sites such as Priceline or Orbitz (not he blind bookings, just the normal search)? Sometimes, they will offer a 10% discount with/without a promo code. Also, sometimes their availability is different.

People always change/cancel their plans. The farther out your dates are, the better chance there is of something opening up; you just have to keep checking.
Thanks! I meant the villas, so deluxe studio (I meant the lowest rate). :) The only reason I really want the villas rather than the resort is my husband really wants a balcony and from what I read that’s guaranteed at the villas but not the resort. I’ve tried Priceline but the deals they offered weren’t as good as the deals at Disney. Hoping they will release another discount for summer soon and I might be able to get bcv for the duration on my stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter