Waiting on Disney ROFR? Me too

Still waiting. I go back and forth between giving up on it and being hopeful it’ll sneak through. Just passed the seemingly magic two week mark where others were hearing back, so every day that goes by now will make me more worried.

Still waiting. I go back and forth between giving up on it and being hopeful it’ll sneak through. Just passed the seemingly magic two week mark where others were hearing back, so every day that goes by now will make me more worried.
Could take the full 30 days.... just never know. Hang in there!!

Wait is killing me for this SSR - 8 days now only but still[/Q
Right there with you. You know better..but you see some of them go threw so quick and you cannot help but think WHY NOT MINE... Kinda like when the Powerball jackpot is high...SOMEONE has to win..

I thought I would be cool with waiting. I was wrong. So wrong. Tomorrow will be 12 days... hoping to hear tomorrow or the next. After that I'm going to lose hope a little every day.
:badpc:

I thought I would be cool with waiting. I was wrong. So wrong. Tomorrow will be 12 days... hoping to hear tomorrow or the next. After that I'm going to lose hope a little every day.

Same here :( I was spoiled with fast approval last time

I think we were both sent to ROFR on the same day. If I don’t hear by Friday I am writing this one off as probably taken. I see another I would really like and would love to put in an offer but I have to keep telling myself to wait.

I think we were both sent to ROFR on the same day. If I don’t hear by Friday I am writing this one off as probably taken. I see another I would really like and would love to put in an offer but I have to keep telling myself to wait.
Same here. I've actually been putting in a low offer here and there because Id like two... but I'm not ready to commit to a second quite yet unless it's a really great deal.
But I'd love this first one!

I will be sitting at three weeks tomorrow. :sad2:

I’ve seen a couple contracts here and there that I thought might be good “just in case”. They were all good enough to have offers on them. I’m hoping I get news soon.

I will be sitting at three weeks tomorrow. :sad2:

I’ve seen a couple contracts here and there that I thought might be good “just in case”. They were all good enough to have offers on them. I’m hoping I get news soon.

I heard at 3 weeks and 1 day that mine was taken this time. Honestly, the “not knowing” was way worse for me than it actually being taken. Good luck!

Today is day 11 for me, SSR. Based on information from page one on the rofr thread for SSR. Passed were in 13,13,7 and 5 days. Taken were in 25,22(taken from me),21,20,20,22,22 days. This is a telling week for me. pixiedust: My AKV contract is just at day 5, so I have another week to get anxious on that one. The taken passed timing look similar for AKV. DVD has been taking a lot of SSR and AKV lately. (I think the raised direct prices coupled with the 75 point minimum for benefits has increases Disney's need and profit potential).

Today is day 11 for me, SSR. Based on information from page one on the rofr thread for SSR. Passed were in 13,13,7 and 5 days. Taken were in 25,22(taken from me),21,20,20,22,22 days. This is a telling week for me. pixiedust: My AKV contract is just at day 5, so I have another week to get anxious on that one. The taken passed timing look similar for AKV. DVD has been taking a lot of SSR and AKV lately. (I think the raised direct prices coupled with the 75 point minimum for benefits has increases Disney's need and profit potential).
Well, today was day 13. Starting to think it won't go my way. :worried:

I'm kind of ready to move on.... I found another contract for BCV that I'd love, and I'd offer more on it to help ensure fast passing.
:charac2:
But I still have hope! I saw one passed BCV that was a good deal like I got on mine, and it took a full three weeks to pass (I'm guessing because it was much lower than contracts for that time?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!