Waiting period to post?

DizneyMommy

Every Day is Disneyland Day!
All of a sudden I am getting blocked from commenting on threads and it has a countdown clock for how long I have to wait until I can post again. I don't think I did anything wrong, I didn't get any messages from admin or anything. Is that something that happens routinely? Anyone know what I did to trigger it? (My account is not new at all, several years old and active)

All of a sudden I am getting blocked from commenting on threads and it has a countdown clock for how long I have to wait until I can post again. I don't think I did anything wrong, I didn't get any messages from admin or anything. Is that something that happens routinely? Anyone know what I did to trigger it? (My account is not new at all, several years old and active)
You are not the only one I am getting it as well.

I was locked out for 8 minutes the first time and 8 minutes the second time.
Then I was locked out from posting for 30 minutes this last time.
Once I post this, I figure I'm done for the night.
I'll report back.....if I can. Lol.

I'm guessing they're trying to block/prevent the situation that has occurred a few times lately with "webmaster doc" inappropriate posts. Definitely weirder than normal spam.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!