Waitlist at BWV?

disney1474

DIS Veteran
I just waitlisted a studio for Nov 24-28th. What are your thoughts of it coming through?

Woo.... That is a weekend that is VERY much in demand, and to be honest, Standard view rooms are tough to get even on non-holidays. Sorry. :o

BUT, what the heck! Stay on the waitlist and whatever you do, PLEASE have a backup plan. Either book something somewhere else on your points and have MS add to your w/l to replace that rez IF your BW waitlist were to come through, or book something on cash. Good luck! And happy Thanksgiving! :cutie:

Thanks all! I do have Saratoga booked already. Would be nice to be able to walk to Epcot and HS though! We're staying just 4 nights. Going to Tampa on that Sunday to see my 49ers beat the Bucaneers!

Standard will be next to impossible at this point. Pool/Garden would be a better choice, although also slim.

I agree. Standard hard for owners to get at the 11 month window. Better luck with garden view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter