Waitlist - do you have to change?

agirlcallededdy

Mouseketeer
Newbie question: if we put in for a wait list and we get it, do we have to change rooms? I have a situation where we might want to change to a lock off, but only if our party size changes. Otherwise we want to stay in a dedicated 2 bed. Can I put in the wait list and then accept it only if we want to? Is there a timeframe for accepting the wait list?

TIA!

Newbie question: if we put in for a wait list and we get it, do we have to change rooms? I have a situation where we might want to change to a lock off, but only if our party size changes. Otherwise we want to stay in a dedicated 2 bed. Can I put in the wait list and then accept it only if we want to? Is there a timeframe for accepting the wait list?

TIA!
If you put in a waitlist and it comes through, you have a new reservation. No one contacts you when it comes through to ask if you still want it. It just happens automatically. If your guests may change, you need them to confirm with you before you put in a waitlist for a lockoff. Moving to a lockoff will not make it easy to change to a one bedroom or studio from the two bedroom. You still have the two bedroom villa.

If you put in a waitlist and it comes through, you have a new reservation. No one contacts you when it comes through to ask if you still want it. It just happens automatically. If your guests may change, you need them to confirm with you before you put in a waitlist for a lockoff. Moving to a lockoff will not make it easy to change to a one bedroom or studio from the two bedroom. You still have the two bedroom villa.
Thanks. I am not looking to go smaller - I can wait list a lockoff standard view, and I am in a dedicated pool/garden. I'd save about 90 points if we got the standard. I am going to hold off for now. I appreciate the help!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter