Waitlist for dining

MOM TO 4

Earning My Ears
We are cruising on Anthem of the seas in February. I have my time dining , but I am on the waitlist for early time dining. What is the chance that we will get early dining. Right now all the reservations left for my time dining is 8:15 and later. That is too late for us to eat. I would really hate to eat in the buffet most nights. We bought the 3 night specialty dining so we have at least one night reserved early.

We are cruising on Anthem of the seas in February. I have my time dining , but I am on the waitlist for early time dining. What is the chance that we will get early dining. Right now all the reservations left for my time dining is 8:15 and later. That is too late for us to eat. I would really hate to eat in the buffet most nights. We bought the 3 night specialty dining so we have at least one night reserved early.
I wouldn't count on it. If you don't hear back, as soon as you get on board, go to the MDR and see if they can get things arranged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter