Waitlist NYE

saintrob

DIS Veteran
I own at AKL but have managed at the 7 month window to secure 11 nights (21st Dec to Jan 2nd) at BWV in a garden/pool view so I'm ecstatic :yay:

I'm still waiting on NYE although I did manage to secure all nights last year :cool1:

I'm hoping that some people may swap to the VGF at 4 months? What do you think?

I've booked our last three nights at the Swan as a back up but I absolutely love BWV.

We're off to the YC in four weeks so can't wait :dance3:

saintrob said:
I own at AKL but have managed at the 7 month window to secure 11 nights (21st Dec to Jan 2nd) at BWV in a garden/pool view so I'm ecstatic :yay:

I'm still waiting on NYE although I did manage to secure all nights last year :cool1:

I'm hoping that some people may swap to the VGF at 4 months? What do you think?

I've booked our last three nights at the Swan as a back up but I absolutely love BWV.

We're off to the YC in four weeks so can't wait :dance3:

There was no availability at VGF a week ago when I checked for New Years so I think anyone who was going to change has. I think there might have been a Grand Villa but that was about it.

There was no availability at VGF a week ago when I checked for New Years so I think anyone who was going to change has. I think there might have been a Grand Villa but that was about it.

I'll just keep fingers crossed but won't be that disappointed if we need to move to the Swan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter