Waitlist poly early June....

Kim Gillihan

Kluvdisney
I have a ressie for late june that I was thrilled with.. until I found out our son's church camp ends on 26th and the ressie started on 28th... and we would be driving.. he will be so tired etc... I thought it would be better to go earlier in June if possible, so I put a wait list.. I will keep this ressie just in case...

Thoughts on chances of this happening?

thanks, KIM

Always a chance! We just had a lake view at the Poly come through for July 4th week.
Wow! MS told me to put it in for standard vs. lake view due to there being more std rooms in general.. but there was already one day lv open, I only needed 2 more to come thru... maybe I should change.. ugh

Wow! MS told me to put it in for standard vs. lake view due to there being more std rooms in general.. but there was already one day lv open, I only needed 2 more to come thru... maybe I should change.. ugh

MS told you about the supply side, what about the demand side?

That is true. But we have been lucky waitlisting a lake view twice, and once for an entire week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter