Waitlist success, fastpass failure?

Gary Carter

GrryC
I just got an email that a waitlist came through for me the 11th - 13th of January at CCV. We are very excited. I however am unable to book fast passes? Am I the only person this is happening to? I am well within the 60 day window.

I just got an email that a waitlist came through for me the 11th - 13th of January at CCV. We are very excited. I however am unable to book fast passes? Am I the only person this is happening to? I am well within the 60 day window.
Is the new room reservation linked to MDE?

Do you have park admission linked to MDE?

Yeah, my dining reservation window just opened for a June trip, and Stitch apparently has eaten the dining reservation page, so I'm thinking your FP+ may be having technical issues as well.

If you can see your reservation in MDE then I would guess you may need to call. I was able to see reservations on the DVC website but I had to manually link them in MDE when I was stalking and changing reservations. Still tweaking and stalking and want to say that is great for the days you got for your WL. I am on all day, with automatic refresh and the nights of January 10, 11 and 12 are very slim pickings with Marathon Weekend (although I was able to get GF yesterday). I also see that BWVs 1 bedroom popped up for your same dates.

Hope you get your plans fixed so you can make FPs.

I tried again after a few hours and everything worked. I guess it was just a glitch. Thanks everyone anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter