Waitlist Win! Interesting how I received the email though

4fordisneyworld

DIS Veteran
I have had waitlists come through in the past and the email has always been for that day/days that were waitlisted. This time the email was for my entire reservation (including the day that had been waitlisted).

I wasn't sure if it was correct so I looked on my dashboard, and sure enough, the waitlist was gone!

The dates are dependent on what has been done by the CM. If they've completed the waitlist and merged the waitlisted day with some other existing reservation then it would be the entire stay. If there was nothing to merge it with or the CM did not merge the waitlisted nights with another reservation then it would be just the waitlisted nights that would be in the confirmation email.

Wow OP so glad you posted this. I saw an email pop up earlier today but thought nothing of it as the system has been glitching & sending out random emails.

Just checked & my WL for VGF came through for Princess weekend! I totally waitlisted it on a whim!

That is awesome!! Enjoy! VGF is what came through for us in May!

Just checked & my WL for VGF came through for Princess weekend! I totally waitlisted it on a whim!

Awesome. I snagged a one bedroom at boardwalk and I’m keeping my hands off the website, trying to be happy. I love love LOVE VGF, but can only afford a studio along with my other plans at princess. And I’m tired of being in a studio.

My most recent waitlist fulfillment e-mail had the same info yours had...it was for two days at the beginning and it showed my whole stay. Worked out better because then I don't have to call and get the reservations merged.

My most recent waitlist fulfillment e-mail had the same info yours had...it was for two days at the beginning and it showed my whole stay. Worked out better because then I don't have to call and get the reservations merged.
Good to know. Send pixie dust my way. I just added a day to my Feb vacation and know have a split stay hoping to have my waitlist come through :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!