Waitlist worked! Changing magical express?

Vdh730

Earning My Ears
My first go around with a waitlist came through pretty quickly and we are thrilled. It will be our first trip home so and our first time flying into Orlando. We normally drive so I am new to the tragical express...I have already put in my flight info for magical express - is there a way to update that online since my resort has changed, is that automatic or do I have to call member services to update?

Probably not the best way to do it but we added an extra day so I just put in a new res for the updated flight.

When they sent a confirmation email I replied with old and updated info and they made sure (I hope!) that everything was changed.

My first go around with a waitlist came through pretty quickly and we are thrilled. It will be our first trip home so and our first time flying into Orlando. We normally drive so I am new to the tragical express...I have already put in my flight info for magical express - is there a way to update that online since my resort has changed, is that automatic or do I have to call member services to update?
You should be fine with Magical Express from MCO because they will be able to confirm your new resort when you get there. But you definitely need to call and make new arrangements for the “Tragical” Express.

We have found ME to be very flexible and have shown up at MCO with no prior reservation although we usually call. If you have not changed your flights you will be fine. They scan your MB and send you on your way. Calling wouldn’t hurt but your Rez number hasn’t changed so your info should still be good.

... is there a way to update that online since my resort has changed, is that automatic or do I have to call member services to update?

Just fill out another online form. There's is a box on the form you can check if "this form replaces a previous DME reservation". Alternatively, call DME directly at 866 599-0951. That call will be quick and painless.

Steve

Had the same concern and just called. I usually try to do everything online, but the advice above was the way to go. Took less than 3 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!