Waitlisting Jan 1-2nd

bababear_50

DIS Veteran
Hello gang
I was wondering what my chances of getting a studio for Jan 1st - Jan 2nd. 2019.
might be? AKV Jambo.

I do have Jan 2nd-8th booked-- AKV Jambo standard studio,,
and also a
Jambo value 1 bedroom for Jan 1-Jan2.
I am kind of hoping to not have to move rooms,,and wouldn't mind saving a few points as this is a solo trip.

Thanks and
Best regards
Mel

We have had pretty good luck with Waitlists for the first two weeks of January.

It would be a totally different story if you had said 12/31 - 1/2. We have a 12/23 - 1/2 that I had to make right on the 11 month point to get the dates.

That being said, the night of 1/1 will probably be your hardest date to get. People being there for NYE and not wanting to have to be out of the room before noon on 1/1.

I would suggest putting in some alternates though. Maybe AKV Kidani or alternate views, then you will double down. You can always cancel the other Waitlist if one comes through... or hold a less desirable confirmation in the hopes of replacing it with your desired room later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!