Waldorf or Disney?

Antonwar

I AM GROOT
I am going to Disney in December and currently have a week booked at AKL in a savahana view room. I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the waldorf astoria. I am thinking about a split stay instead and using 2 hilton certificates for the waldorf and then 5 nights at Jambo house. Does anyone have any thoughts about the Waldorf?

The Waldorf is wonderful! It is very relaxing and refreshing to a disney hotel. The pool area is super nice. We are spending Christmas there and coming back for Marathon weekend. Good way to use your free night's. Never been disappointed.

I have stayed here a few times with free reward nights .
This resort is also connected to the Hilton Signia .
And a new convention center will probably be completed.
The Waldorf is old school deluxe Still posted this in the room :

50A0D6E6-0F3F-4536-BB82-CC83F8BB2DB8.png
I am guessing this is for the foreign visitors?

Anyway they will probably upgrade you if available…with nice view
Fun lawn games and mini golf :

2364C940-B86B-45C0-BBB9-85B7F12CE581.png

A very popular Bar and my favorite for dining and service in the Hilton Signia lobby

CEFAADF8-A620-436A-A5C5-C9C846B60124.png

We dined at Zeta Asia …so wonderful and loved dessert served in a coconut !

44C1D346-D165-4FCE-A0C6-B83AC14AF09C.pngE1D3EB55-EFF9-4B63-B130-3D12200B7C3C.png

And morning brunch with a fresh organic juice service bar and mini pancakes and great selection !
I love the pool at the Hilton because it has a lazy River and the design is perfect for lounge seating and great poolside restaurant/bar and both resort pool locations have fireside seating at night .
You will be happy to visit for the holidays too!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter