Waldorf or Swan?

BurghFan111

Mouseketeer
Hi Disboards. We are taking a December trip to WDW. We normally stay at a DVC resort but this was a last minute (by Disney standards) change of plans. Our party consist of me, my wife, and our 4yo. Any advice on either is greatly appreciated.

The Swan would be my choice. It is walking distance to Epcot and DHS and there are tons of activities in the Boardwalk area. I don’t know if the Waldorf gets access to 60 day FP but the Swan does. We stay at the Dolphin and I think the grotto pool is very kid friendly and appealing! Plus I’m sure the cost for the Swan is lower than the Waldorf.

I would vote for the Swan, just for it's proximity to two of the parks. There are also some good eating places on site that are pretty kid friendly.

You can walk to two parks via the Swan and have to bus or drive everywhere from the Waldorf, so I would stay at the Swan

Just grappled with the same choice. Ended up choosing Swan. We were glad we did. Cant beat the location, boat and multitude of restaurants in the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!