Walk from Anaheim Islander?

MinnieMama09

Mouseketeer
I was able to convince my DH for another quick trip this weekend (arriving super early Saturday morning until Sunday afternoon...will definitely try for ROTR both mornings but have realistic expectations that might not happen🤞). Found the cheapest I could find within walking distance and booked the Anaheim Islander (under $100 and free breakfast/parking). How bad is the walk from there? We normally stay at Camelot and love how close it is. I couldn’t find as many recent reviews when searching threads as far as the hotel in general...it’s says recently renovated so hopefully it’ll work out ok! Thanks!

You could walk down and around the corner and catch the shuttle in the Toy Story lot. On busier days they've been doing security checks in the lot so you'd avoid the Harbor security. But I think that's only so often.

That walk is not bad at all. I'd just go straight to the Harbor entrance. Walking to the Toy Story lot is counter productive from there. You'll spend more time riding the shuttle back to the park than you will just making the walk,

We stayed there a couple of years ago. It wasn't bad. The walk isn't terrible in the morning. I thin about 15 minutes, but at the end of the night, it felt really long!! :-)

I seem to recall the breakfast was just fruit and donuts. Not great. We ended up buying milk and cereal from CVS and eating that.

Never tried the Toy Story lot trick.

We have stayed there before and are staying there again this weekend. For us, the walk isn’t bad on the first day to the park, but we take an Uber or Lyft back!

We have stayed there a few times and have enjoyed our stay each time. We find the walk to be totally doable. The walk home can be tough though depending on how tired you are at the end of the day. The breakfast is really just bananas and packaged pastries... So not much to speak of.

Thank you for the replies...that helps! Not too worried about the lack of breakfast but at least the walk doesn’t sound too bad. Thanks all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!